Why are corporations assigning Transformational Leadership?
Leadership begins with principles. But what principles?
Some years ago, I wrote a book that became the first guide for management at Honda America Manufacturing. The nine principles in the book were used to guide the adaptation of a great Japanese culture to a great American culture. These same principles are the basis for my course on Transformational Leadership. I can tell by the pattern of enrollments that this course has now been adopted by at least three corporations as either recommended or required in their management development process.
Strong companies require strong, principle-based leadership. Check it out.
And here are my other courses, also on sale for the next five days.
Designing Organizations that Empower Employees
- Designing the Post-Covid Hybrid Work System ($9.99)
- Business Strategy Execution: Agile Organization Design ($14.99)
Lean Leadership and Execution
- Lean Leadership Skills, Lean Culture and Lean Management ($12.99)
- Lean Problem-Solving for Team Members and Leaders ($10.99)
- Team Leadership & Team Management Master Class 2022 (Green Belt) ($13.99)
Personal Communication and Management Skills
- Management Skills: New Manager Training in Essential Skills ($16.99)
- Giving and Receiving Feedback for Management and Leadership ($9.99)
- Coaching Managers & Leaders for Continuous Improvement ($10.99)
- Team Facilitation: The Core Skill of Great Team Leaders ($12.99)
- Motivation: The Science of Motivating Yourself and Your Team ($10.99)
- Consultative Selling Skills – Selling in the Spirit of Service ($11.99)
- Leading Virtual Teams ($9.99)
- Developing Your Team – Forming to Performing ($9.99)
Leading Corporate Culture Change
- Transformational Leadership & Leading Corporate Culture ($9.99)
- Leadership Styles and Corporate Culture ($9.99)
- Entrepreneurship – Creating Sustainable Business and Wealth ($9.99)